Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dan dungan dan dungan is offline

Default "Listing Contents of Sub-Folders"

Hi Myrna,

Well, one has to begin somewhere! I do have a couple questions,
though. I hope it's appropriate to ask them here. If not, please let
me know the best place for these questions.

I had never heard of Option Base 1, and I didn't know there are
several option statements. I understand from this group that using
Option Explicit is a good practice.

1. Can a procedure have more than one Option statement?
2. Does Option Base 1 force explicit declaration?

Concerning the line, If Right$(Directory, 1) <
Application.PathSeparator Then

1. What is the purpose of the $?

Thanks,

Dan

On Oct 30, 5:50 pm, Myrna Larson
wrote:
PS: Recursion isn't the ideal place to start learning a programming language
<g.