Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jeff W. Jeff W. is offline

Default Error on all My Excel books

That seems to be it, I had somehow turned on the error checking
and it was just reporting empty cells, I turned it off and all is good

Thanks, for the help...

<Jeff

"JRForm" wrote in message
You can select all the cells with comments and delete them at one time.
I re-read your post and I think you need to check the error checking tab.
Click ToolsOptions Error checking tab. With out knowledge of the types
of
issues you are trying resolve I am only guessing you may have set this a
red
color.

"Jeff W." wrote:

Would I have to do this to every cell of every sheet of every book?

<Jeff

"JRForm" wrote in message
Jeff W,
It sounds like cell comments. CLick on a cell and click the right
mouse
button and choose 'Insert Comment' from the list. In the same menu you
can
choose delete and delete the comment.

"Jeff W." wrote:

When I open any, Excel file on my system, that is unprotected,
and that is most of them, all the cells show a small red corner
and when you click on it, it has a drop down with some error
checking things.

This just came on in the past couple of weeks that I have been
working out issues on othe workbooks, and I think there was
something, that I tried that has caused this.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can make this go away?

Thanks,

Jeff W.