Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mike mike is offline

Default Import Macro in PERSONAL.XLS will not import to my main document

On Oct 30, 12:38 pm, Dave Peterson wrote:
Then my guess is that it's something that you're doing manually.

mike wrote:

On Oct 30, 8:40 am, Dave Peterson wrote:
I don't see anything in the code that would cause this. Either you have
something else going on in the macro or you're doing something manually that
changes the activesheet.

I posted the macro in it's entirety.

mike wrote:

<<snipped

That's what I thought it would do, but it's not. I open a new
document and run the macro as you said, but it imports into the
PERSONAL.XLS document instead of the new document.

--

Dave Peterson

--

Dave Peterson- Hide quoted text -

I'm not sure what "manually" I could be doing. I open a blank
document, and I hit ALT+F8 to bring up my list of macros. I select
this macro. It import to the wrong sheet. Not a lot of manual things
going on there.