Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] gwoodby@gmail.com is offline

Default Search Multiple Sheets Then Add Txt1.Txt to Cell

Here is my issue i have been Trying to figure this out for about a
day and a half

Im Trying to Search 3 Sheets
Sheet 1 Is Shelter
Sheet 2 is NonShelter
Sheet 3 is TPR
I need it to Search 3 Sheets column A For the name, Now the Names
will be like this in column A

Hubbard, John
Hubbard, Rick

Etc Etc so It Has to pull up multiple Names Placing them in a
listbox on a different form
any ideas??? Im Really Confused :(\

I'm Still very new to vba so Im sure my coding sucks :)

Private Sub CmdSearch_Click()
Dim sh As Worksheet
Dim rng As Range, firstAddress As String
Dim SearchTxt As String
SearchTxt = TxtCaseName.Text

For Each sh In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
Set rng = sh.Cells.Find(What:=SearchTxt, After:=ActiveCell,
LookIn:=xlFormulas, _
LookAt:=xlWhole, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, _
SearchDirection:=xlNext, MatchCase:=False)
If Not rng Is Nothing Then
firstAddress = rng.Address
Do
Set rng = sh.Cells.FindNext(rng)
FrmSelection.LboxSelect.AddItem (rng)
Loop Until rng.Address = firstAddress
End If
Next
If FrmSelection.LboxSelect.Value < 1 Then
Unload Me
FCreate.Show
Else
Unload Me