Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Randy Randy is offline

Default Excel Equivalent of Access OptionBox

I have been working on that very problem for a couple of days now and haven't
found a reasonable answer. However if I find out I will let you know. You can
also watch my discussions from today about Toggle Buttons and Check Boxes.
Maybe one or both of us will get the answer.

"LarryP" wrote:

Access offers an "optionbox" control where each radio button has an
associated numeric value that can be used by a VBA SELECT statement. The
closest I've found in Excel forms design (where I'm far less knowledgeable
than I am in Access) is a grouping of radio buttons, but as far as I can
figure out, selecting one of them returns a "True" for that one and a "False"
for all the others. Can anyone point me to either a native Excel equivalent
of the Access optionbox, or a template somewhere that I can plagiarize to do
what I need?