Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Q. Mike Q. is offline

Default Alternative VBA to copy a worksheet

When you look in the VBAProject is there a Sheet1(TabName) or Sheet*(Sheet1).
It could be someone deleted the worksheet you code is referring to.
--
Mike Q.

"Graham Whitehead" wrote:

Hi,

I am having some problems with some code I wrote a while back which has, up
unitl now, worked fine. The line is:

Sheets("Year to Date").Copy Befo=Sheets(1)

if there a generic way to copy a worksheet and move it to the first
posistion, i.e. the worksheet foremost to the left, without having to
specifiy Befo=Sheets(1) - as I am sure this is causing the problem.

Many thanks