Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dena Dena is offline

Default averages with formulas

I have a spreadsheet that is formulated to give me average employees per day
for the week and I use =IF(ISERROR(O10/B10),0,O10/B10) so if there is no data
I get a zero instead of div/# my problem comes with getting averages for he
month without counting those zero's and then using the averages for the month
to give me an average for the year. I have tried numerous formulas so I do
not get div/# for the month but then my average is off because of the zero's
so then I can't get the average for the year because of the div/#. Here is an
example of how it is set up

week 1 =IF(ISERROR(O10/B10),0,O10/B10)
week 2 =IF(ISERROR(O10/B10),0,O10/B10)
week 3 =IF(ISERROR(O10/B10),0,O10/B10)
week 4 =IF(ISERROR(O10/B10),0,O10/B10)
Month =IF(COUNT(P3:P7,0)=5,0,(AVERAGE(IF(P3:P70,P3:P7)) ))
week1 =IF(ISERROR(O10/B10),0,O10/B10)
Month =IF(COUNT(P3:P7,0)=5,0,(AVERAGE(IF(P3:P70,P3:P7)) ))
YTD I can not figure out

For the monthly formula I can get a correct average as long as I have data
in my cells but if not I get div/# then my ytd will not work.

Someone please help I have been working on this for a week now!