Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Lorne[_2_] Lorne[_2_] is offline

Default Customizing menu buttons in Ecel 2007

Thanks for these links but I am not sure they do what I want. I can see
they let me create my own menu (which I may use anyway so thankyou) and I
downloaded the developers icon list so my developers tab now has a massive
choice of icons but I still can't see how to get my own designed image on to
a macro button in the quick access toolbar area.

Am I asking for the impossible?

Lorne

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message
See also
http://www.rondebruin.nl/qat.htm

Or change the ribbon
http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Lorne" wrote in message
I have just upgraded from Excel 2003 and have several custom buttons in my
menu that execute macros. In v2003 I could copy a suitable image to the
menu button but that feature seems to be lost in v2007.

How can I customize the image that appears on my buttons?