Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Alternative VBA to copy a worksheet

If you don't include the Befrroe or After excel puts the new worksheet in a
new wrokbook. I don't think that is what you want.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

That's the only way. Before should not cause you a problem. Maybe there is
something in the code causing it.

--
HTH

Bob

"Graham Whitehead" wrote in message

I am having some problems with some code I wrote a while back which has,
up
unitl now, worked fine. The line is:

Sheets("Year to Date").Copy Befo=Sheets(1)

if there a generic way to copy a worksheet and move it to the first
posistion, i.e. the worksheet foremost to the left, without having to
specifiy Befo=Sheets(1) - as I am sure this is causing the problem.

Many thanks