Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default Error renaming Worksheets when addin is loaded

I don't have XL 2007 (thank you) but you should be able, in the VBE,
to go to Tools | Options | General (tab) and change the Error Trapping
selection to "Break on all Errors".
Then try renaming a sheet, the code should stop when the error occurs
and you will be able to see the troublesome section.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"vandenberg p"

wrote in message
Hello:
I wrote an addin that works fine in Excel 2003. But when loaded in Excel 2007 it
causes a crash if I try to rename a worksheet in any file I happen to have open.
If I unload the addin the problem goes away.

The addin has several thousand of lines of code and I don't have a clue to where the
problem is. Does anyone have a suggestion as to where I might look for the problem?
Or what kinds of routines are likely to cause this type of problem?

Thanks for any isight.
Pieter Vandenberg