Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gen[_2_] Gen[_2_] is offline

Default How to synchronize the data changed in Excel to a SQL server

Hey all, i received a project that asks me to read the data from a SQL
server to EXCEL 2003, do some modifications, and update the changes on
the SQL server as well.

I found a stupid way to do it as following: import the data to Excel,
do changes, open it with MS Access, then Synchronize. I found this is
a bit stupid, but it works, and also this is the only way i would come
up with.

I am just wondering is there a better way to do it?

Thanks guys for the help, I am looking forward for your solutions :D