Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Marcusdmc Marcusdmc is offline

Default Passing worksheet as an argument

Is there a way to pass a worksheet name as an argument? I want to
hide all of my worksheet tabs and i have created macro buttons to open
the worksheets, but they have to be unhidden first. What I would like
it to do is when I click the button.... unhide the worksheet i want to
open, then show that one... then I would like to take that active
sheet and brand it with oldSheet and then when they go back to main
worksheet tab and click another button, to hide oldSheet and unhide
the one they just clicked on and then show that one. The only way it
seems logical to me is to pass the argument in each macro button, but
it's not working. ANy Ideas as to where I'm going wrong?

p.s. and would I have to make them all public sub to pass the info?

-Marcus