Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Archie Duke Archie Duke is offline

Default C++ code

On Oct 24, 12:50 am, SeanC UK
wrote:
Hi Archie,

Have a look for writing XLLs. There are several references to this subject
on MSDN, such as:http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/178474

There are also several books on this subject.

I hope this helps,

Sean.

PS this is something I've read up on, but not something I've had much
practice in, so I won't be able to help you much with anything more technical
than this on this subject, sorry.
--
(please remember to click yes if replies you receive are helpful to you)

"Archie Duke" wrote:
Hello,
as a newbie I may be asking a stupid question already answered;
"how do I call a compiled C++ code that can be called from Excel
VBA ?"
il other words, how can I add a user written C++ coded function as a
referenced code in VBA ? "
Thanks all !

Hi Sean,

many thanks. However what it leads to is :
* I have to go back to Excel 97
* I have to get MS' Developers' Kit in 97
I reckon my own researches have not led any further .

Thanks, it helps anyway.
Arch