Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default Worksheet_Change

Thanks, J.E. It is still telling me the object variable is not set, but
oddly enough, it does the value assinment from C to B. Methinks there's a
grimlin about.

I'll keep playing around with it until I figure this out. I hate it when a
stupid machine gets the best of me.

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

Perhaps Target doesn't include any cells in column E?

Possible solution:

Dim isect As Range
Set isect = Application.Intersect(Target, Me.Range("E:E"))
If Not isect Is Nothing Then
With isect(1)
If .Value 0 Then _
.Offset(0, -3).Value = .Offset(0, -2).Value
End With

In article ,
JLGWhiz wrote:

Can anybody see why the object variable will not set? I can't, but it won't.
Appreciate another set of eyeballs looking at this.

Dim isect As Range
Set isect = Application.Intersect(Target, Range("E:E"))
If isect 0 Then
Me.Range("B" & Target.Row).Value = Me.Range("C" & Target.Row).Value