Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] ucanalways@gmail.com is offline

Default Macro to sequence ("$A:$A") to ("$IV:$IV")

On Oct 26, 12:53 pm, "Bill Renaud"
wrote:
Yes, it would probably be better to use something like:

For lngColumn = 1 To wsActive.UsedRange.Columns.Count

This will avoid looping through empty columns after the last one and will
make the macro run a little faster. This assumes that column $A is not
empty.
Bill Renaud

Bill, I tried using this. I get the same error again i.e. No cells
were found. In this case, I have value in Column A, B and D.

So, I am using your previous code that has On Error Resume Next. It
works great.