Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
AccessHelp AccessHelp is offline

Default Use Macro from Source

Hi,

I have Workbooks A and B. Workbook A contains a macro, and Workbook B
contains the data. Usually, I have a command button (in one of the
worksheets) in Workbook B and have it call the macro in Workbook A to execute
the macro.

Is there a way I have a command button created in Workbook A, and when the
button is clicked, the macro will execute for Workbook B (assuming that both
workbooks are open in the same Excel window)? If possible, can someone help
me with the code? The code will be part of macro in Workbook A.

Thanks.