Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default delete drawings in a centain selection

Sub deletedrawings()
Dim rngTop As Double
Dim rngBottom As Double
Dim rngLeft As Double
Dim rngRight As Double
Dim shp

'Sheets("Resultaat").Select
With Range("A60:H60")
rngTop = .Top
rngBottom = rngTop + .Height
rngLeft = .Left
rngRight = rngLeft + .Width
For Each shp In ActiveSheet.DrawingObjects
If shp.Top <= rngBottom And shp.Top + shp.Height = rngTop And _
shp.Left <= rngRight And shp.Left + shp.Width = rngLeft
Then
shp.Delete
End If
Next shp
.ClearContents
End With

HTH

Bob

"bartman1980" wrote in message
ups.com...
I tried to delete all the drawings in a certain selection.

sub deletedrawings()
Sheets("Resultaat").Select
Range("A60:H60").Select
Range("H60").Activate
activecells.DrawingObjects(1).Delete
Selection.ClearContents
end sub

But he gives an error on the line:
activecells.DrawingObjects(1).Delete

Note: searching and fine the drawing isn't an option because this is
totally random.
I just want to delete all drawings ans cells in the selection I made.