Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Christopher7291972 Christopher7291972 is offline

Default I want to highlight multiple cells using VB

I've looked all over and can't seem to figure out how to do this...

Cells A1:A100 have data
I want to have a button that when clicked, searches A1:A100
for the text in the current Active Cell.
Then, have it select each cell that matches.

Example: B1 has the word "blah"
B1 is selected.
A1:A100 have various words, but A5 and A8 have the word "blah"
I want to click on the button, and have A5 and A8 be selected as if
I had held CTRL and clicked on A5 and A8.