Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Pam M Pam M is offline

Default email macro read receipt

I have created the following macro to email my file with the subject
prefilled with text combined with the filename:

Application.Dialogs(xlDialogSendMail).Show _
arg2:="MIX REQUEST: " & [JobName] & ".xls"

I used the arguments from the built in dialogue arguments in Visual Basic of
which there are three--To, Subject, and Read Receipt. I want to set the read
receipt to yes and am having problems getting that to work. I tried
arg3:=true, but get a compile error. Can you help? Thanks, Pam