Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ronald Dodge[_2_] Ronald Dodge[_2_] is offline

Default pause without break point

I only had one situation happen to me, which actually took place in Access.
There were no break points, nor was there a "Stop" command at the point
where VBA stopped running and took the user into VBA while testing the
program out, but it was pretty persistent that it happened at one particular
point in the code, and it only took place the first time around it was ran,
but yet, there was no error message or anything. Not even the typical
Continue, End, Debug, and Help error dialog box.

Since that time, we are no longer facing the issue. However, I'm not sure
if it was due to some update that had to be done or if there was some other
change that stopped it from happening again.

Are you finding a similar type finding or what sort of pattern are you
noticing when this takes place?

Does it happen only the first time it is ran since the file being opened?
Does it stop at a particular point every time, when it does happen?
Is it some other persistent pattern as to when this happens?

--

Sincerely,

Ronald R. Dodge, Jr.
Master MOUS 2000

"clara" wrote in message
Hi all,

sometimes, execution pause without breaking points and can continue if F5
key pushed. could you tell me the reason?

Clara

--
thank you so much for your help