Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bruce[_10_] Bruce[_10_] is offline

Default Moving Public Function From Workbook Module to XLA

I have a function that exists in a workbook module and it works when
called from the spreadsheet. If I move the code to a separate .XLA I
get a #NAME? like it can't see the moved function. If create the
function first in the .XLA it works, then move it the a workbook
module it works, but when I move it back to the .XLA I get the
#NAME?. If I delete the call in the cell and recreate it, it does not
help.

It's somewhat obvious to me that Excel has put the name in some
internal table but how can I see this and/or fix this? The actual
problem is more complicated and I can't rename the function but what I
describe above is a simplified version of my real problem.

Thanks,
Bruce