Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Formula to VBA

VariableName = 1 + (C \ 10 + (C Mod 10) - 1) Mod 9

--
HTH

Bob

"Paul Black" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi everyone,

The following works in Excel, how can I translate ...

=1+MOD(INT(B19/10)+MOD(B19,10)-1,9)

... into VBA (purely VBA NOT Excel) and use "C" ("C" is a variable
used in a For ... Next loop) instead of "B19" please.

I have ...

VariableName = C Mod 10 + Int(C / 10)

... so far but it is NOT giving me the correct answer.
So, for example, if "C" = 49 then the above would give 4 + 9 = 13. I
want it to go one step further and also do 1 + 3 = 4.
I need to amend the above to also ADD the two numbers together, ALL in
one line please.

Thanks in Advance.
All the Best.
Paul