Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
papou[_4_] papou[_4_] is offline

Default How can I select a range manually with the mouse?

Hello Ian

Use Application.Inputbox:

Dim MyRangeRef As Range
On Error GoTo Select_Cncled
Set MyRangeRef = Application.InputBox("Select the range of cells",
"Reference?", , , , , , 8)
Exit Sub

Select_Cncled:
MsgBox "you cancelled the previous message, you naughty!"

HTH
Cordially
Pascal

"ian" a écrit dans le message de news:
I like a macro which gives me control to select a range in a worksheet
manually, then continues with the macro.

I'd hoped to have a message box with something like "Select the range
to process" which I select off the worksheet with my mouse and then I
click ok to continue. I've googled and can'd find any pointers.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks