Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kalyani Kalyani is offline

Default Hidden excels popping up when a new excel is opened.

I use a text file and a word file as inputs to my tool.
I convert both text & word files into separate excels.
then compare these 2 excels and write the discrepancies in another 3rd excel.
i set all the 3 excel sheets visible false.
When my tool(the above conversion& comparison) is running,
if i try to open another excel sheet(mail attachment or ,a new excel or any
other excel) I'm able to see all the 3 excels popped up along with the one I
opened.
i want my application based 3 excels not to be shown& be undisturbed, when I
want to work with a different excel.
Is there any way to do this???
This is a serious problem and I have no clue how to solve this.
Due to this my application stops in between with an exception.

Please help me.

Thanks
Kalyani J