Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Balmain Bushwalker[_2_] Balmain Bushwalker[_2_] is offline

Default Name of Class instance

When executing code within a Class Module I want to access the Name of the
instance of the class. Anyone know how?

In the example below, I am executing code in the class module dRange and
wish to know within the calss module that the instance that called it was
tData rather than rData. How do I access the name tData?

Sub Test
Dim tData As New dRange, rData As New dRange, X
X = tData.Info
End Sub

Code below is within the dRange class module:

Public Property Get Info()
Info= <Code required to return the information that "tData" is the
object name
End Property

Thanx:
John