Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Rech Jim Rech is offline

Default Custom commandbar, submenu questions

I do not see the first problem.

Re enabling the control later. If you assign a Tag to the control you use
it later:

Assign Tag property:

With ctrl
.Caption = "Review Errors"
.OnAction = "Review_Errors"
.Enabled = False
.Tag = "RevErrors"
End With

and later:

CommandBars.FindControl(Tag:="RevErrors").Enabled = True

--
Jim