Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Keith Keith is offline

Default Urgent - running time error type mismatch

I have been working on this for 2 days now, I am not fab at this stuff, but
can get through. however this keeps crashing. I wrote the enclosed code via
the record function. however it keeps crashing. the first time is at line 28
on the sheet. I have deleted this line and run macro again and it works, I fe
formatted the line the same as all the others that work, but it still
crashes. Help

Worksheets("Dont Send").Select
Do Until (Cells(A + 1, 3) = Empty)
If Worksheets("Dont Send").Cells(8, 4).Value < "" Then

Rows("4:4").Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Itemstoquote").Select
Range("A2").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Range("A3").Select
' A 1 + 1

Sheets("Dont Send").Select
Rows("4:4").Select
Selection.Delete

Else
Sheets("Dont Send").Select
Rows("4:4").Select
Selection.Delete

End If
Loop

nb the code is note quite finished as it should be pasting to A + 1 each time