Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Xavier[_6_] Xavier[_6_] is offline

Default Trouble saving xlsm worbook in Excel 2007

Hello,
I'm working in Excel 2007 on a workbook with a new ribbon element calling
macro in this workbook. I'm using Office 2007 custom UI editor for the
ribbon and a demo version of Excel (not yet activated). The probleme I face
is that if there is an error in the ribbon, i lose the last modification
done in the workbook (i.e the vba code written and the change made in
sheets). Even if these modification where saved! I can still see these
modification the next time i open the workbook if i don't introduce any
error in the ribbon. But not if introduce an error..It seems Excel try to
restore the last working version.
This problem is really annoying. Has anyone already encountered it? If yes
what are the solutions? If no, tell me so...
Thanks in advance for any answer. Xavier