Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
FSt1 FSt1 is offline

Default import data after last line of data

hi,
not sure what you mean by "occupied" but if you mean select the last row of
data in a range then...

Range("A65000").end(xlup).offset(1,0).select

this would set you at the next empty cell, column A, ready to paste.

regards
FSt1

"mepetey" wrote:

I need to be able to import data from one worksheet to another. I am ok
with the macro to select and copy the new data from the source sheet, but I
need to be able to identify the last "occupied" row in the target sheet, so
as not to overwrite. Is there a simple way to do this? any help greatly
appreciated.