Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
emme emme is offline

Default how do i automate parsing a workbook

Ok. I get a workbook with about 60 tabs monthly. I have to separate several
tabs at a time not (in sequence) and copy them to a new work book that I
rename according to which tabs it contains. there are about 15 of these
workbooks. the tabs correspond to areas of responsibility and i have to then
send each workbook to the corresponding manager. Is that any clearer?

"Chip Pearson" wrote:

It is certainly possible, but you'd need to provide a LOT more detail.

"emme" wrote in message
i have to parse out tabs from a workbook every month. is there a way to
automate that parsing in a macro? i am not a programmer. thanks!