Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Caroline Caroline is offline

Default reduce calculation time

very simple indeed.
but can I also reduce the Calculation = xlManual to the active sheet.
because otherwise once I trigger Calculation = xlManual to all sheets, even
if I do
ActiveSheet.Calculate, Excel is still waiting for me to trigger F9 by
displaying calculate. (I do not want the users to ahve to worry about that).
Thanks
--
caroline

"Niek Otten" wrote: