Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
noname noname is offline

Default How to run 2 CreateEventProc modules on 2 sheets simultaneously

Hi Tim,

There is no line highlighted.

Both CreateEventProc Codes run perfectly well if i run them one at a
time, but they always crash Excel when i run them simultaneously.

I think its probably bcos Excel cant handle multiple calls to the same
event procedure CreateEventProc.

Is there a solution to this? As this is the only part now to finish
off my project....n i m damn stuck n frustrated by this..

Regards,

On Oct 23, 11:52 am, "Tim Williams" <timjwilliams at gmail dot com
wrote:
What line is highlited when you get the error ?

Tim

"noname" wrote in message

ups.com...

Hi,

I have 2 code modules (Workcode1 n Workcode2) which have VBA code for
CreateEventProc to enter them into 2 sheets say Sheet1 n Sheet2.

i m calling them from a single module called Doit() like this:

Sub Doit()
Sheets("Sheet1").Activate
Call Workcode1
Sheets("Sheet2").Activate
Call Workcode2
End Sub

giving me Runtime error 9, subscript out of Range. I see that only
workcode1 gets added to sheet1 and not workcode2 to sheet2.

if i do the vice-versa, i see that it only adds 1 module either
workcode1 or workcode2....so i have come to the conclusion that it
does not allow 2 CreateEventProc 2 run 1 after the other....it CRASHES
EXCEL.

How do i go about rectifying this now....Any suggestions r most
welcome..

Regards