Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] samadams_2006@yahoo.ca is offline

Default Automating via VBA - Delete "Corrupt" Excel Names

Hello,

I have some corrupt excel names in spreadsheets I'm sent from time to
time. I can get rid of these via the nformation outlined in the
Microsoft article:

but I would like to "Automate" this. I know that there is a VBA Guru
out there that can help me out. Perhaps you need to use the
FindWindow API? Perhaps there is another way.

Can someone send me some sample code that will automate this deletion
process rather than having to delete every single corrupt name
individually?

Thanks
Sam