Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default The Most Simple Question Ever

This site provides some pretty basic information. It will at least help you
to understand some of the conventions and the language.

http://www.excel-vba.com/excel-vba-contents.htm

"Angyl" wrote:

Hi, I'm not exatly new to VBasic, I've spent some time working with it in
Word (forms) but NEVER in Excel, and now it's time for me to get started
knowing how to work in Excel.

So the basic question is, how do I reference cells in vBasic (Excel?)

For example, how would I write:

If (cell A1) = "test" Then
(cell D24) = "It worked!"

This fundamental knowledge along with what I know from Word ought to be
enough to get me started on some projects...

Thanks!