Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Woody[_5_] Woody[_5_] is offline

Default How to change the default directory

Thanks Bob, but with this FileDialog(msoFileDialogFilePicker) dialog, these
ChDrive et ChDir settings do not work for me ;-(

Any other idea?

"Bob Phillips" a écrit dans le message de news:
ChDrive "D:\My documents\toto\"
ChDir "D:\My documents\toto\"

--
---
HTH

Bob

addy)

"Woody" wrote in message
Hello,

I tried to change the default directory by the following setting:

ChDir "D:\My documents\toto\"

The I open a dilog box to select a file in this default directory with
the following procedu

Dim oDialog As Office.FileDialog
Set oDialog = XLApp.FileDialog(msoFileDialogFilePicker)
oDialog.Filters.Add "Fichiers Excel", "*.xls"
oDialog.Title = "Sélectionnez le fichier Excel"
oDialog.AllowMultiSelect = False
oDialog.Show

But this dialog remains opened on "My documents" and not on "D:\My
documents\toto\"
What am I missing ?
Thanks for your help

Woody