Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Click on the Cancel button

Dim oDialog As Office.FileDialog
Dim XLApp
Set XLApp = Application

Set oDialog = XLApp.FileDialog(msoFileDialogFilePicker) 'Opens a
dialog MS Office FilePicker
oDialog.Filters.Add "Fichiers Excel", "*.xls" 'Select
Workbook .XLS
oDialog.Title = "Sélectionnez le fichier Excel" 'Title of
Dialog
oDialog.AllowMultiSelect = False 'No multiple
Selection
If oDialog.Show Then 'Display the
Dialog
MsgBox "yes"
If oDialog.SelectedItems.Count 0 Then
NomClasseurXL = oDialog.SelectedItems(1)
MsgBox "Le classeur Excel sélectionné est : " & NomClasseurXL
Set oDialog = Nothing

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Woody" wrote in message
Hello,

The following procédure opens a dialog box which allows to select a file.
I would like to capture the Click on the Cancel button to stop the
procedure.
How can I do that?
Thanks for your help

Woody

Dim oDialog As Office.FileDialog

Set oDialog = XLApp.FileDialog(msoFileDialogFilePicker) 'Opens a
dialog MS Office FilePicker
oDialog.Filters.Add "Fichiers Excel", "*.xls" 'Select
workbook .XLS
oDialog.Title = "Sélectionnez le fichier Excel" 'Title of
dialog
oDialog.AllowMultiSelect = False 'No
multiple selection
oDialog.Show 'Display
the dialog
If oDialog.SelectedItems.Count 0 Then
NomClasseurXL = oDialog.SelectedItems(1)
MsgBox "Le classeur Excel sélectionné est : " & NomClasseurXL
End If
Set oDialog = Nothing