Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Cringing Dragon Cringing Dragon is offline

Default Charts still linked to old book.

Sorry, Doug beat me to it and his solution's better. I think the syntax for
worksheetfunction.replace is slightly different, so mine wouldn't work anyway.

"Cringing Dragon" wrote:

If it's only the Replace function that gives errors - ie the lines like:
oSeries.Formula = Replace(oSeries.Formula, "[" & oldBook & "]", "")
then try using WorksheetFunction.Replace instead:
oSeries.Formula = WorksheetFunction.Replace(oSeries.Formula, "[" & oldBook

But don't make that change on the line that uses the Replace Method:
oSheet.Cells.Replace....

"Fan924" wrote:

Thanks. 97 does not like the command "Replace". Sub or function not
defined. Is ther an excel 97 equivalent? anyone?