Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Problem in Linking a software with VBA

You can also look at this API approach shown by Rob Bovey:

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...1?dmode=source

This article show options available in VB the Language, but not in Excel.
However, the explanation might be useful.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q138066/

Tom Ogilvy

"Hosein Alizadeh" wrote:

I have a problem linking a software with Excel (VBA).

In a command line of my macro when its time waiting to recieve results from
the software is bigger than 90 seconds, the VBA make an error. The error
message is "Microsoft Office is waiting for an OLE application". I guess it
is about run time or time out limit of VBA. Do you have ever seen this error?