Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nigel[_2_] Nigel[_2_] is offline

Default Ignore Missing Worksheets

Maybe too big an overhead, but in view of your time and create issues, why
not have ALL sheets pre-existing (maybe use a template?) all versions
initially very hidden and then unhide those the user chooses?

Nigel

"Jim" wrote in message
Hello - I've created a workbook that functions as a purchase order. It
allows
a user to select anywhere from 1 to 12 styles for their purchase order -
the
macro creates that number of worksheets based on what the user selects.

The worksheets created have no formulas in them. I have a "master" sheet
that does contain the formulas but to put formulas in each of the sheets
as
they're created would take too long to calculate.

Is there a way to create a macro that basically says "If Style 1 exists,
paste the formulas from the Master worksheet. If Style 2 exists, paste
the
formulas from the Master worksheet. - etc... I tried creating a macro
that
pastes the formulas for the maximum number of styles (12), but I get
errors
when the worksheet doesn't exist (of course).

Thank you for whatever help you can give me.