Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default Change Project Name

What names are you trying to use. Project names cannot contain spaces or
punctuation characters. Numbers and letters only and must begin with a
letter.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Tony" wrote in message
Hello,

I have a question regarding how to change a project's name.

A spreadsheet that I use often as a template has an outdated project name.
Whenever I try to change it, I get the following error: "Not a legal
object
name: 'name of project.xls'

I have tried to change the name by adjusting the name in the Properties
Window and through Tools/'Name of Project' Properties.

Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks for you time.