Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RompStar RompStar is offline

Default Vertical Page Break How To Change Help

Ok, by default I would like to have Columns A:I fit on a single
Vertical Page Break.

When I go to ViewPageBreaks, and I reset Pagebreaks, there is a Page
Break running
down on column H, to the left of it and there is a Vpagebreak running
down column I, to
the Right of it, those are the defaults.

The I Page break is good, as my columns would run from Range("A:I"),
so how
to delete the page break in column H ?

I tried this...

With ActiveWorkbook.Sheets(sheetName)

.VPageBreaks.Add Befo=.Range("J1") ' to add page break to column
.Columns("H").PageBreak = xlNone ' to delete page break on column H
(not working)

End With

Can anyone lend me a hand ?

THanks!