Maxwell-5000

Default Copy-Paste / Excel 2002 (Annoying)

Hello

I am trying to get rid of this annoying pop-up help box that keeps
showing up whenever i copy a cell more than 2 times.

To explain in better detail, please try this on your Excel 2002 to
understand exactly what I am talking about.

1.) Go to Excel 2002.
2.) on ANY cell type the hot-key for "copy" (ctrl+C) TWICE or more in
the same cell.

OK...from here you should see a LARGE pop-up box about pasting and
such.

HOW DO YOU GET RID OF THIS so it will NEVER pop up again?

As you can see, this could get VERY annoying if you work on
spreadsheets all day long.

Please HELP!

--
Maxwell-5000