Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
LongBeachGuy LongBeachGuy is offline

Default Divide the values of 2 integer variables?

On Oct 18, 5:07 pm, JE McGimpsey wrote:
If The_Current_Cell_Data_Row and The_Largest_Value_In_Column are
variables (rather than names in the workbook), then one way:

ActiveCell.Value = The_Current_Cell_Data_Row / _
The_Largest_Value_In_Column

In article .com,

LongBeachGuy wrote:
Divide the values of 2 integer variables?
I am trying to do this:

ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=The_Current_Cell_Data_Row/
The_Largest_Value_In_Column"

but it does not give me a value.
It gives me "#Name?" in the cell I am working on.

What an I doing wrong?- Hide quoted text -

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! YOUR EITHER AN ANGEL OR GOD HIMSELF!!!!
I have been on this problem since 6 AM today!!! IT is 6 PM now.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK
YOU, THANK YOU,!!!!

Jose