Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
George Nicholson George Nicholson is offline

Default Excel VBA : Memory Problem

it was removed in 2007. no longer available.

wrote in message
ps.com...
On Oct 16, 5:08 pm, "Crowbar via OfficeKB.com" <u15117@uwe wrote:
Rather than check how much memory you have used. You might want to
consider
how much memory is free.

At the point the think the module fails insert this code and it will tell
you
how much memory is left available

MsgBox Application.MemoryFree

If this doesn't work, try it in other areas of the code

It might help

wrote:
Hello

I have a big worksheet and I think I have a memory problem with some
modules

Some result are very strange

I think than a module or a sheet have a limit memory size ?

How I can know the memory use by some VBA module or Sheet

Thanks

Hello

I use Excel 2007 and I try MsgBox Application.MemoryFree

I try it at different places and I have the same problem "Type
incompatibility"

In the Help file, for Application I don't found Event, property
or Methods for Memory

Thanks