Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JW[_2_] JW[_2_] is offline

Default Can I Create A Button On the Top Tool Bar?

I take it that you are using msoControlPopup to create the menu up
top. Simply change that to msoControlButton and make any other
necessary changes to variables and such and just add an OnAction to
it. Of course, you would need to remove all the other code underneath
it that creates the menu items as you only want a single button.

Jeff W. wrote:
I have created a selection that goes there on open and has a
drop down menu, then is removed on close, but

Is it possible to create a button named "Update" that can
run a sub when you select it?

Right now if I press [ALT] F it will drop down my File menu

It would be nice If I could press [ALT] U and run the macro
associated with the newly create button

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions on this?

Thanks,

Jeff W.