Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dhunter43 dhunter43 is offline

Default VBA Scripting

Your scripting is far more elegant and I've learned quite a bit from
comparing the 2 versions.

Issue1 needs to paste the data into the first blank row in shOperationalRates.
Issue1 (line22 thru 24)
shOperationalRates.Range(Rows.Count, 1) _
..End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0).PasteSpecial _
Paste:=xlPasteValues

Issue2 needs to paste the data at the end of the row identified in Issue1.
The column would be ("AH").
Issue2 (line33 - 35)
End With
..Range("C6:C7").NumberFormat = "m/d/yy;@"
..Range("B14:B25").Copy Workbooks("EGISched-ddh2.xls") _
..Sheets("OperationalRates").Range("A1")

Thank you,
--
dhunter43
The Performance Advantage, LLC

"dhunter43" wrote:

I'm still very new to writing VBA code and appreciate the forum and its
responders that assist in educating newbies like myself. Thank you in advance.

I have data in 2 worksheets ("a" & "b") that I need to copy and paste into a
new row in worksheet "c". The data from worksheet "a" needs to populate
columns (a:af) and the data from worksheet "b" needs to populate columns
(ag:as) in the same row. I've gotten the data to copy properly from worksheet
"a" to worksheet "c" but the data from worksheet "b" is overwriting the data
in worksheet "c" in columns (a:m). I haven't figured out how to find the last
column in the row in order for worksheet "b" data to paste in the correct
location.