Leo

Default Autofit for row height is not working. Why?

I am using Excel 2002 run on a Windows XP machine. In a cell I have typed a
bunch of text. I selected "wrap text" in the format of the cell. It is also a
merged cell with severl cells to the right. On one tab of the workbook, when
I double click on the row seperation line to the left it will automatically
change the hieght of the row to fit the content, keeping the column width
fixed. On the second tab in the work book when I do this or select "autofit"
from the format/row menu, the row will shrink to the height of one line of
text and nothing more. Is there some setting that is causing this? I have a
large number of rows and have to manually adjust them one at a time instead
of being able to double click and autofit them.