Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JRForm JRForm is offline

Default maximize one of three minimized workbooks to certain sheet

SLP,

Okaydo you have code that minimizes the workbooks? If so you can set a
variable to keep the workbook name.
dim Oldbook as string
Oldbook=activeworkbook.name

"SLP" wrote:

Thanks for the response. I thought about that but the problem is the
workbook used by many people who will save it with a different name. (Its a
budget tool.) Would a wildcard work for a file name? I could probably tell
everyone just to enter their initials or something after the workbook name.

"JRForm" wrote:

SLP,

Try
Windows("your workbook name").activate
sheets("Sheet2").select

"SLP" wrote:

Hi. Not sure if this can be done. At one point in my routing, I have three
workbooks that are minimized. I need to maximize one of the three and have
to open on sheet two. Anyone have any ideas on how to code this? Thanks in
advance.