Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Skymann Skymann is offline

Default hide multiple rows based on condition within rows

Hello OssieMac,

The first Cell containing True or False is A18.

Thanks, Skymann.

"OssieMac" wrote:

Hi Skymann,

Need just a little more information. What is the cell address of the first
cell containing True or False. Is it A1 or do you have column headers and it
is A2?

Regards,

OssieMac

"Skymann" wrote:

Hello everyone ... I'm a real newbie. So please take nothing for granted.
Working in Excell 2007 (Wanting 97-2003 Compatible mode).

What I want to do is based on a cell (containing a formula) within each
group of lines and that is to hide that specific group of lines if the
formula equates to TRUE. Also, I would like to un-hide all rows afterwards.
These functions could be linked to two button controls (on the same
worksheet).

Worksheet name = Exhibit1
There is 142 groups of 4 lines (consisting of 20 columns).
The top left cell of each group (A?) is a cell with a formula resulting in
TRUE (=0) or FALSE (<0) [based on one cell located in the 3rd line eg:
"=IF(R28=0,TRUE,FALSE)"]

Not sure where to start or where to put the code.

Please help ... any suggestions or solutions would be very much appreciated.
Thanks,