Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
IanKR IanKR is offline

Default Worksheet_Change event not triggered as expected

I'm not sure what was intended with anything MS has done, what
happens on the will indeed cause a change, linking does not
necessarily do this, but that's why events are built for the toolbox
items. I'm not sure what you are trying to do, but if a combo boxes
linked cell changing is what you want an event on, set that in the
comboboxes change event. If thats not what you meant then be more
specific on what you want to happen and when.

Thanks - I never I thought of that. Basically, I want code to run every time
the linked cell changes. I shall put the code in the ComboBox's own change
event, instead of the worksheet's.